Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Suicidal Sweat

 
Happy 28th Birthday to ME!!!!!!

Most people decide not to workout on their birthday’s. To me, that is a giant load of crap. From an addict you should expect nothing less. Anyway, I am so happy with these workouts I can’t even put it to words. They have pushed me beyond anything I possibly thought myself capable of and I’ve made improvements in attitude, body composition and nutritional habits like I never thought possible. The workouts are fun, challenging and don’t completely wipe me out for the rest of the day like my bodybuilding workouts were. I actually can’t wait to do my workouts each morning!  Zuzana and Aubrie have been such amazingly positive forces in my life and if I could be just a fraction as inspirational to others as they are to me, I would be happy.

Lastly, my back is phenomenally sore from yesterday’s workout! SWEET! I can’t even jump rope like I had planned so I’ll just tack it on to tomorrow’s workout.


Combo 1: (complete 20 sets)
2 jump squats/1 jump tuck/2 pushups/power up
completion time: 3:20

Combo 2: (complete 10 sets)
10 kick ups/10 mnt climber peaks
completion time: 3:54

Combo 3: (complete 10 sets)
10 pike press/10 one leg jump squats
completion time: 6:06

Combo 4:
Breakdance pushups - 30 reps
completion time: 2:41

***Bonus round!***
4 minute countdown
Ab burnout - 20 reps
Sprinter abs - 10 reps
# sets completed: 4.5

notes:
I had to add in extra reps and a bonus round to meet my 20 min quota today (came in at 20:01.) ENJOY!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment