Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

250 Rep Ab Burn Exercise Challenge


These exercise challenges have been a great way to liven up my boring old jump rope routine! The abs exercise really really burned while I was doing it so tomorrow should be...abs on fire! This is all I did this morning because I thought I would be climbing today but it didn’t work out so we rescheduled it for tomorrow.

EXERCISE CHALLENGE:
Jump rope - 4 min (countdown)
Weighted stability ball crunches (20lbs) - 50 reps
repeat 4 more times!
Completed in: 31min 19s

Yesterday’s Eats:
715am - mixed fruit/coconut protein shake
1030am - 1 cup white chicken chili, 1/4 cup craisins
12pm - 1/3 honey stinger bar, whey protein
3pm - 3.5 oz shrimps, broc slaw, vinegar, 1 tbsp almond butter
730pm - 1 cup shepard’s pie (Eat Clean Mag Recipe), salad, vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment