Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Pretty Fly Ex. Challenge


Climbing today! Here is my version of the Pretty Fly Exercise Challenge. As you know it is my strong belief that less than 15 min is just not enough if you aren’t already super low body fat and eat perfectly like Zuzana. The original is only 10 min long.

Also, I decided to add the new bodyrock diet challenge into my plan. That means I have to get THREE servings of veggies (e.g veggies with three meals a day) each day. I’m taking a break from food journaling lately because it sometimes makes me a little crazy. In April I wil start l again:)

EXERCISE CHALLENGE:
2 min jump rope high knees
1 min knee hugs
2 min free jump
1 min knee hugs (total reps completed: 22/23/23/26/26/27/26/25/24/23)

repeat 4 more times.

Total workout time:  30 min

No comments:

Post a Comment