Pages

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Born This Way

-->Disappointed that I don’t feel anything in my back. Will go heavier than 35lbs on the rows next time.

Today starts March Muscle Menu Madness! I am starting a diet challenge in the hopes of improving my composition for an April 16th check in. Complacency is my motivation’s worst enemy. In the back of my mind I am somewhat satisfied but I still can’t fit comfortably into my most favorite pair of pants ever. Let’s just say I will never do another short term bulk again despite the fact that I will be walking away with a solid 6-8 lbs of muscle when all is said and done. :D

Challenge Guidelines:

1)      1 fruit (am)/day
2)     two salads or veggie servings/day
3)     whey protein if i get hungry in between any of my 5 meals a day
4)    1-2 servings of grains/starches a day before 5 pm
5)     1-2 cups green tea/day

A lot of this is what I do anyway but lately I’ve been on and off. It’s always with nutrition that I slack and never with exercise. If only exercise were the more important part of this equation...*SIGH.* I got so mad at myself last night that I wrote several pages of word document to vent my frustrations and that’s kind of how I fleshed out the guidelines for this challenge.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!!!!! My baby dog is SIX WHOLE YEARS OLD!!! Look out delicious brown food pellets, there’s a steak dinner on the way TOnight!



round 1: 6 rounds - 10s/30s
sB sumo squat - L26/R27/L30
plank knee touch - 17/16/18

round 2: 6 rounds - 10s/30s
sB swing L17/R16/L17    
side to side plank jumps - 34/37/37

round 3: 6 rounds - 10s/30s
1/2 pistol side kick L -7/7/6
1/2 pistol side kick R - 7/7/6

repeat 1: R33/L31/R34    //     16/14/16
repeat 2: L16/R17/L16   //        39/38/38


1)  20 min jump rope (5s/55s)

No comments:

Post a Comment