Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Jump For Joy Ex. Challenge

Climbing again today so I’m just going to do a leg based exercise challenge. And believe me, you’re going to want to jump for joy when this one’s over...if you can jump at all :D

On another note, many people have been coming up to me asking if I’ve been working extra hard on my arms lately. While I always challenge myself regardless of body part, it’s important to note that as you lose fat you begin to look more ripped even if you haven’t gained any significant amount of muscle. In fact it is not entirely uncommon to lose a little bit of muscle as you lose the fat. That said, I am down to 123.6lbs this morning with a body fat of 15.6%! Hurray! My diet approach has been successful!!!!!!!!!!!! You can see below what I eat, when I eat it and if you look at the course of a week see that I deviate very little from this approach. I’ve really been focusing on a BodyRock diet approach more than the traditional bodybuilding one.

CONSISTENCY COUNTS FOR EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


EXERCISE CHALLENGE:

50 jump lunges
3 min jump rope

Repeat 6 more times.

Total workout time: 32min 25s


Yesterday’s Eats:

730am - apple cinnamon protein shake
11am - 1 can tuna, vinegar, 1 slice ezekiel bread
12pm - 1 kiwi, 1 oz organic turkey jerky
230pm - spinach and mushroom/dijon egg mug, 1/3 cup walnuts
5pm - whey protein
7pm - chicken, salad, vinegar, small sweet potato
1450 cal

No comments:

Post a Comment