Pages

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Body On Fire


The new bodyrock challenge is a concept that I struggle with but one that makes 100% sense. For a long time now I’ve subscribed and practiced the theory that carb intake at night is nothing but a useless setback because you’re just going right to sleep after that and won’t use much of them up. If not used, extra food energy is stored as fat. This is also why dinner should be your smallest meal of the day.

The new challenge is one that Zuzana has mentioned before and is an expanded version of this. It is called EARN YOUR CARBS meaning one should only ingest carbs 1-2 hours after exercise. She mentions grains but not fruit so I’m going clarify that since I like to have fruit with my breakfast and since I have a hard time working up prior to breakfast with no food energy in me. I am still on the fence about this method:(


40s/40s -- 3 rounds (4 min)

Over/under (R to L)
Over/under (L to R)
Happy dancing crab
Triple knee tuck
*Alt one leg 1/2 pistol (hop to switch legs)
Swimming pushups

repeat 4 more times!

notes:
*switched this one up because my knees can’t handle real pistols
1)             no time to write down reps today!
2)            cardio-wise this was pretty easy so I pushed harder in my jump roping.

+ jump rope 20 min (10s/20s -- 40 rounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment