Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Try This At Home Workout

SNOWING and record below zero temps! *vomit*
I wasn’t going to do a workout today because it is my climbing day but because of the weather I’m not sure I’ll make it to the rock gym today. We’ll see...

Yesterday I had a GREAT rest day. Since my pretend beach workout has my glutes STILL in a state of fire-y madness, I figured I needed a low key day. I did go to a little girls only gathering and got hooked up with a photography studio! I am WAAAAAAAAY excited! I plan on doing it this summer so that I have time to cut up a little more. This means I am taking up my jump roping from 3x week to 4x week this week!



5 min yoga warm up

Part 1: 10s/50s -- 6 rounds

santana plank - 22/22/22

diagonal plank jump - 52/50/53

Part 2: 50 step ups/squat back on each leg (completed in 5min17s)

Part 3: 10s/50s -- 6 rounds

duck unders - 30/32/32

side to side 1/2 pushup - 19/20/18


Total workout time: 17 min 17s (Zuzana’s workout is only 10 min so I added extra rounds and reps to make this one a little harder. I don’t believe 10 min is enough no matter how hard you’re working.)


+ 20 min jump roping (5s/55s -- 20 rounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment