Pages

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Grand Theft Booty & Counterstrike Mash Up

Monday I went climbing for 1.5 hrs and did my jump rope intervals (10s/30s - 30 rounds). I also set 4 sets of chin up/pullups to failure when I was at the rock gym.
 
Awesome quote I found for today that Aubrie found:

“Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living; the world owes you nothing; it was here first.”  -- Mark Twain


This is the mistake of today’s society. People think they are owed all these things whether it be money, a nice house, a great job, fast weight loss results, optimal health.


I’ve been thinking about upping that to four times a week starting Feb 14th. Feb 12th I plan to weigh and measure in to see where I’m at but I do already notice a difference. I’m starting to see it come off my upper thighs and off the top of my abs. If I hadn’t eaten like crap last week who knows how much better I would be by now! Back on the wagon...



5 min yoga warm up

9 rounds - 10s/30s - 6 min

Snowboarder - 19/21/21

One leg squat and side kick L - 5/6/5

One leg squat and side kick R - 5/6/6

8 min countdown:

Push up/lunge combo exercise challenge - 28 sets completed

9 rounds - 10s/30s

Shelf butt exercise - 24/27/26

half pistol and one leg pike press L - 4/4/4

half pistol and one leg pike press R - 4/4/4

+ Jump Rope intervals (10/40s -- 24 rounds)

No comments:

Post a Comment