Pages

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Aubrie's Fit in 30 Day 2 Workout


Zuzana posted an awesome quote on Bodyrock yesterday. She said, “If you are sick of starting over, then don’t quit.” That is what I tell my clients ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL the time and the philosophy I live by. It’s soooooo much easier to stay in shape than it is to get out of it and back into it and then out of it and back into it.
This was a great workout. Really hard and really fun at the same time. THANKS AUBRIE!
5 min yoga warm up (30s/30s - 5 rounds: run in place, twist jump, triangle pose, down dog, warrior 1, reverse warrior, hamstring stretch, warrior 1, reverse warrior, hamstring stretch)
Set your gymboss for a 5 min countdown. Each exercise gets 5 whole minutes.
Dynamic squat/jump tuck - 82 reps
dB pushup/rear fly w/ 5lbs- 70 reps total (30 full/rest on knees)
Tricep dip/alternate leg lift - 121 reps
pushup/power up bent row and jump squat w/8 lbsBs - 33 reps (should have used 10lb dBs)
Even though I have been doing a lot better with nutrition and sticking with the plan I posted here a couple days ago, I still am getting a large serving of processed carbs late in the afternoon. I seem to get especially hungry for them after meal 3 which is the salad and meat. Today, I resolve to get away from that and if I’m still hungry add extra protein, or fruit, maybe a slice of ezekiel bread if i REALLY need carbs or even a little fat. I can do this. No more processed shit for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment