Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Major Hot Abs

Time to get back into climbing! I have been reduced to 5.9’s this week. This could be one of two things or both. A) I haven’t gone in 6 weeks and/or B) it was late afternoon and I am known to slow down after about 4 pm because I am a morning person. Note sore today though so commencing normal workout schedule:




12 rounds - 10s/1:20min

Side to side jump roping - 185skips/191/187

Dive bomber pushups/sandbag one leg half squat - 5/6/6 *this was slow going and needs a longer interval.

Side to side jump roping -191/168/174

Airborne kicks ab exercise - 43/43/44

+ 20 min freestyle jump roping - i am adding this to help lean out for summer:) it’s only FIVE short months away:D


BR Workout time: 18 min

Total workout time: 43 min


I wanted get one week behind Bodyrock so that I don’t have to wait around all day for them to upload the current days workout (they are in eastern europe somewhere so the time diff is pretty large.) Starting next week I will be following their most recent posts with a little weight lifting on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment