Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Snowboarding & Weights

Snowboarding and Weights

Snowboarded Sunlight Mountain yesterday and it was a neat little place. Can’t beat two lift tickets for the price of one! Plus it was just a 10 minute drive from Glenwood.

Weights:
EZ curls - 50lbs // dB Hammer curl - 25(2set)22.5(2set) -- 4/6
Single alternate extensions - 88lbs// Lying hamstring curl - 48lbs -- 4/6
Lat pulldown - 136lbs// 1 arm dB row - 35lbs -- 4/6 (up these next time!)

+ 20 min jump rope: 15s/45s intervals

Today was another one of those days where I hadn’t slept well, I was foggy and a little sore from snowboarding for the first time all season and I really thought I was going to skip this one but then I took a shower (being in water revives me for some reason), went to the Bodyrock website and listened to Zuzana talk about pushing hard for the summer and I got it done. Remember, it’s ALWAYS and forever going to be easier to just not do it. Don’t trap yourself in a body you aren’t happy and confident in! Each day you procrastinate is one more day behind you are in achieving your goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment