Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Max Interval Circuit & Weights


Weight Workout
Ez curls - 50lbs 4/6
dB Hammer curls - 25lbs, 22.5lbs, 20lbs 4/6
Single leg extensions - 53lbs 4/10-15
Lying hamstring curls - 43lbs 4/6
Lat pulldowns - 136lbs 4/6
Single arm dB rows - 35lb. 4/6
(20 min)

Followed by: 20 min of Beachbody Insanity’s Max Interval Circuit -- Let me tell you that if it wasn’t for Zuzana’s hard core Bodyrock workouts, I never would be able to keep up with this Insanity DVD series....
= DEAD.

All this on 5 hours of sleep? SWEET. Time for a nap:)

What are your New Years Resolutions?
I’ve aways considered NYR’s to be a silly thing mostly because people can’t stick to them. The gym floods Jan-Mar then slowly tapers off to the regular group of committed gym rats. Sadness.

Here are some of my past and present resolutions:
- In 2006, I resolved to add 5-10lbs of pure muscle to my frame by 2010. BINGO!
1.          In 2008, I resolved to be 100% debt free by 2011. DONE!
2.        This year, I am working on leaning out and getting the man made crap out of my diet 99%. I say 99% because I know every once in awhile I’ll be in a position where I might not have a choice but I am resolving to make the RIGHT choices 100% when available and will do everything in my power to make sure they’re available to me.
3.        I am committing 99% to Bodyrock which is much more cardio intensive too. I say 99% because I won’t give up lifting weights once a week. I put waaaay too much effort into creating this extra muscle to risk losing it! I’ll be working out 5-6 times a week plus my daily 3.3 mile dog walks (done at 3.8-4.5mph clip of course.)
4.       Get all of the manufactured FRUCTOSE out of my diet. I’ve discovered that Fructose is pretty terrible for you in the doses that the typical American gets over the course of a life time. Dr. Mercola writes amazing articles. I would sign up for his emails if I were you.
Don’t let other’s lack of discipline get YOU down. (I too have to remind myself of this constantly.) You’re awesome BOD is waiting for you realize that it really DOES exist.
HAPPY 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment