Pages

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lifting & Jump Rope Intervals


A little soreness from Aubrie’s workout yesterday but not too bad. I think I could have used 10lbs for the pushup/row/jump squat combo and 7lbs for the pushup/reverse fly combo.

Weights:
EZ curls - 50lbs // dB Hammer curl - 25(2set)22.5(2set) -- 4/6
Single alternate extensions - 88lbs// Lying hamstring curl - 48lbs -- 4/6
Lat pulldown - 141lbs// 1 arm dB row - 37.5 lbs -- 4/6

+20 min jump rope: 10s/20s intervals -- 40 rounds

I did sooooooooooooo well yesterday until abut 8 pm when Ben brought the blue chips out after dinner. Then I proceeded to eat two giant handfuls and spoiled all the good work I did yesterday. I was so mad at myself I sat down, opened up a word document and ranted furiously for about 30 min. Four pages later and after I deleted it, I felt better...even my resolve felt stronger. I guess I just needed to work some issues out! It really helps me identify root causes and helps put a stop to unwanted behavior. I encourage you to try it sometime:)

No comments:

Post a Comment