Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Sexy Body Beater

-->
5 min yoga warm up








+  JR 20 min (10s/40s -- 24 rounds)



Had a couple of not so great eating days this week so I am going to jump right into a low calorie cycle for a couple of days to make up for it. I’d much rather do this than do extra cardio. Fri-Sun I’m going to stay around 12o0 calories per day. After this reset, I will go back to my regular food intake! This will be reflected in tomorrow’s post since today’s post show’s yesterday’s eats.

In other news I’ve been practicing my double unders (jump rope) and they’re coming along nicely. I can do one every 3-4 jump somewhat consistently. They use these a lot in crossfit workouts so I’m really working hard on getting them down.



Yesterday's Eats:

7:40am - cappuccino shake, 1 med apple

11am - chicken, 2 ezekiel bread, 1.5 tbsp aB

1:30pm - 1 can tuna, spinach, vinegar, 1/2 cup raw walnuts

3pm - 3 Lemon Protein Bars (oops)

6pm - steak salad, vinegar, baked potatoes

8:15pm - 1/2 watermelon protein sorbet

No comments:

Post a Comment