Pages

Monday, May 16, 2011

Cardio & Climbing


Sunday 5/15 Workout
 JR 20 min (5s/45s -- 24 rounds)

Monday 5/16 Workout
Sprints 24 min (1:30/30s -- 12 rounds)/Climbing 2 hours

Still considering going Paleo. I’m watching Aubrie’s progress for the rest of this month and talking to people on it to get some questions answered. I also plan on reading Arthur De Vany’s “The New Evolution Diet” because Robb Wolf’s “The Paleo Solution” got terrible reviews as far as actually explaining HOW to follow the Paleo Diet. There is some discord between what these guys are saying and what I know to be true (I did one of my undergrad degrees in Anthropology) so we’ll see if they can convince me!

Also, my legs, hips, abs and sacrum are killing me from my sprints yesterday but since I’m taking a day off on Sunday to snowboard I have to push through it today. I will say that sprints get your abs like nothing else! At least, that’s how you know you ran fast enough:)

No comments:

Post a Comment