Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Ab-tastically Six-packish Ex. Challenge


Exercise Challenge

2 min JR
2 min sB situps - 40/41/35/37
2 min JR
2 min ball knee tucks - 33/32/35
2 min JR
2 min diagonal knee tucks - 50/47/44

REPEAT THIS 3  1/3 MORE TIMES! (Last round should be sB situps)

Total workout time: approx 36 min

Climbing today!

Ok, I HAAAVE to tell you what happened yesterday that TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY MADE MY DAY! So I filmed myself doing Danny J’s Dirty 1000 on Saturday and then Sunday she totally messaged me and offered me a free No Excuses t-shirt for it! Then we chatted for awhile about the other challenges available and about how she needs to get a macbook because iMovie rocks:) Anyways, this is STILL making my day today. I just can’t believe how sweet she is! Or that she would even contact me about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment