Pages

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Guns & Buns

60 DAY BODY ROCK CHALLENGE
Tomorrow begins my 60 bodyrock challenge. For those of you who aren’t familiar with bodyrock, check out the website: www.bodyrock.tv  -- IT’S GREAT! I really love what they are doing and it jives with my notion of fitness: it should be free! Everyone deserves this knowledge which is why I have severe moral difficulty trying to market my own trade. Bodyrock couldn’t have come at a better time since I am slimming down for the wedding and I was getting super super bored with my typical bodybuilding workouts. I am going to be doing a superset of traditional bodybuilding exercises 3 sets of 6-9 reps before starting each bodyrock workout just so I don’t lose any of the mass that gained on this past bulk. I will do a different muscle group each day, hitting all but the chest since bodyrock tends to be heavy on the pushups.
Weighing in at 125lbs...shooting for 120-122lbs by the end of this. I haven’t retaken any other measurements or pictures but I intend to towards the end of this month...then one more time around Thanksgiving. I guess it doesn’t really matter what I weigh in as as long as my body fat keep goes down:D
For the last month or so I’ve been doing a hi/low calorie cycle. Three days 500-1000 calories below maintenance and 1 day 300-500 calories below maintenance and I’m down 3lbs! I’m planning on starting a carb serving cycle on 10/18, about 7 weeks out from the big day because I’m starting to get sloppy with my hi/lo calorie days. They’re looking more like medium/too high days as of the last couple weeks.

5 min jump rope warm up

Complete 6 rounds for time:
10 cross over lunges
6 santana Zuzana push ups
5 side lunge jumps on each leg
**added 6 full body weight pull ups each round onto this workout so i completed this workout in 23min 56s.

i considered adding reps to this workout before i started but man i’m glad i DIDN’T!!!!!! wooo….

No comments:

Post a Comment