Pages

Monday, October 25, 2010

Body Stats Update!

New progress photos! I am SUPER happy with my legs!!!!!!!! I'm doing everything I can to fight the urge to just the hit the cardio REAL hard in these last remaining weeks but I told myself I was going to do this mostly via nutrition and not run myself into the ground this time. The problem with going extra hard is that yes you successfully achieve your goal for vacay or wedding or class reunion but if you want those results to last you have to get used to putting out that kind of energy all the time. That gets mighty hard to do after awhile and can result in overtraining. This has been my story for the last several years. Adding more and more exercise until I had no energy for anything else in life. Bodyrock has opened my eyes to a better philosophy; be consistent with good nutrition, exercise super intensely for a short period of time and still get the body you want.


Body Stats Update:

weight: 125lbs (down 1.4 lbs)
waist: 27in (down another inch!)
hips: 33.5in (down another half inch!)
body fat: 16% (down .85%)


October (16%)
 

Compared to August (18%)

YES!!!!!!!!! :D Can’t wait to see the results next month! Hoping to drop at least 1% if not 2.

Postponing the workout today due to the fact that my glutes are ON FIRE. Luckily it’s the glute medius which is does not play a primary role in walking. Stairs are a different matter. I didn’t want to postpone due to the fact that we are going to be gone all weekend but I guess I’ll just have to make myself do one Saturday morning before we get on the road.


Food Log: 2 carb day
7am - 1/2 cup old fashioned oats and 1 scoop BioChem whey protein, 2 prunes
10am - cappuccino whey shake, 2 tiny apples
1pm - 1/4 lb bison, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 1 pB protein ball, 15 raw green beans   
4pm - 1 sirloin jerky strip, 1/4 cup raw, shelled sunflower seeds
7pm - 4 oz lean pork chops, 1/4th cabbage, 2 tbsp home made dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment