Pages

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Bubble Butt

Today is exactly SIX weeks out from the wedding and I've decided to give up alcohol until the then. I may allow myself one drink on Thanksgiving because we are having a party, but it will depend on if I feel like I've made great progress or not. My carb serving cycle will remain at 1, 2, 4. Two servings is more challenging than three so I'm going to push for it! Again, for anyone who doesn’t know, I arranged this carb cycle according to some calculations that one of my favorite books has in it, "The Body Sculpting Bible for Women." It is ultra specific to my total body weight, my goal (and time I have left to get there) as well as my lean mass weight. I know I was supposed to weigh in today but I couldn’t get an accurate weight this morning. Hopefully tomorrow.


The Workout:

5 min jump rope

EZ bicep curls - 45lbs  2 set, 9 rep and 1 set 6 rep//inclined bech dB curls (17.5 lb dBs) 1 set 9 rep and 2 sets 6 reps


Bubble But
1. Sumo Jump Squats (plie jump squats) – 30 reps
2. Taping Push Ups – 26 reps
3. Lunge Forward/Back – 15 reps on each leg
4. V-ups – 25 reps
5. Get Ups and High Knees – 30 reps (5 high knees, drop down and get up as 1 rep)
6. Leg Lifts – 25 reps
7. Mountain Runner – 60 reps
8. Tricep Dip – 25 reps
9. Skater Jump Lunge – 30 reps
10. One Arm Push Up – 26 reps alternating arms after each rep

completion time: 16min 2s

Total workout time: 23min 50s

It has occurred to me that I've been lumping together my bodyrock workout time with the time that it takes me to complete my weight supersets so I'm going to try to keep those separate so I can compare better to Zuzana's times and scores.


Food Log: 4 carb day
9am - whey protein and oats (1/4th cup craisins)
12pm -  1 strip sirloin jerky, 1 kind bar, 86 grams of candy corn
3pm - 1/4lb. bison, 1 tbsp dijon mustard, 2 crisp bread crackers, 1 serving organic blue chips
5pm - 1/4 cup raw sunflower seeds (pre-shelled)
7pm - salad with 4 oz grilled chicken on top, 2 tbsp vinegar dressing

As you can see I slept in late this morning all thanks to being up with an upset gut around 3 am this morning. I can't figure out what's bothering me! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment