Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Death By Workout

Is it weird that I am more attracted to a work out video entitled, "Born to Die" or “Death by Workout” than one that's called, “Circuit Workout"? I've been coming up with some of my own body rock workouts that I'm going to give a go at some point in the near future. It is waaaay too much fun coming up with these!! I can already imagine how much huffing and puffing, sweating and swearing I'm going to be doing when I run them. YES! :D

Hoping to get a weigh in on Monday! I like to weigh in under the exact same set of circumstances every time and I haven’t been able to make that happen yet.


The Workout:

5 min jump rope

reverse fly (20lb dBs) // longbar cable row (66lbs) -- 3set/9rep

15 rounds for time:
Side lunge jump touch - 30 reps
push up/plank jump ins3, walk over repeat = 1 rep
Bodyrock time: 15min 53s (beat zuzana by over 6 minutes!)

Total workout time: 23min 40s

This was really hard cardio wise. Didn’t really feel anything in my arms but the side jump touch downs really got into my glutes which are weak and under used so they really needed this.


Food Log: 1 carb day

8am - oats and whey
11am - 1/4 lb. bison, 1 cooked zucchini
2pm - cappuccino whey shake, 1/3 cup raw almonds
5pm - 1 can light tuna, 1 tbsp dijon mustard 1 cup steamed green beans, 1 pB protein ball
7pm - 1/2 cup turkey veggie casserole

No comments:

Post a Comment