Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Keep It Hard For 12 Minutes

Alright so the three carb day wasn't challenging enough so we're going with 2 instead. That will start tomorrow. Other dietary frustrations include my new found intestinal "allergy" to eggs. I call it that because I have yet to find a name for it or even a similar case of it anywhere. I don't eat eggs that often because I don't like the taste or texture but because I can't get any protein from dairy, I need them for a change up from meat sometimes. Well, the first couple times I got sick I figured that it was because I rushed and didn't fully cook the eggs or something. Tuesday night I had hard boiled eggs for dinner and man was that a mistake. I couldn't sleep because of the intestinal discomfort then at 1am I finally took some pepto which solved the problem. This is like the 6th or 7th time this has happened over the course of the past year. *SIGH* Now I have to strike yet another precious source of protein off my menu. This is a prime example of listening to my body. Same with the dairy thing. Most people would just ignore the symptoms and keep going feeling like crap everyday. I would just rather not feel like crap all the time.

THE WORKOUT:
Elliptical 10 min lvl6 - speed: 6.4mph-7mph (alt. 2 min fwd/2 min bkwd)

narrow grip tricep press 30lbs - 9 reps//skull crushers 15lb dBs 7rep set 1 // 6 rep 2 sets

Keep It Hard for 12 Minutes
12 rounds - 10/50s 
chin ups - 19 reps (7 unassist, 12 assisted)
prisoner jump squats - 28 reps
mnt. climbers 76
explosive pushups 18 (10 full, 8 on knees)
jump lunges 30
bicycle 47
full body weight tricep dips 24
fwd lunge jump/bkwd lunge jump (L) 18
fwd lunge jump/bkwd lunge jump (R) 19
side crunch (R) 24
side crunch (L) 23
burpees 9

workout time: 16min 45s
total workout time 26min 45s

Good work out but I could have pushed a tad bit harder. I prefer doing these at home so I can concentrate better but today I had to do it at the gym in between clients...I think that slowed me down a little bit.

Food Log: 2 carb day
7am - oats and whey protein
10am - 1/2 cup raw almonds and sunflower seed mix, cappuccino whey protein shake, 1 medium apple
1pm - 1 can light tuna over 1 cup lettuce with 2 tbsp home made dressing
4pm - 1.5 oz organic beef jerky
7pm - 1/4 lb. bison burger patty, 1 tsp dijon mustard, 1 cup green beans

No comments:

Post a Comment