Pages

Monday, October 18, 2010

Wow Booty & Food Log

14 down, 46 days to go in my Bodyrock challenge! So far I’ve been really good about completing all 5 workouts each week. Today I woke up feeling tired, a little sore and lethargic so it was hard to motivate myself to do it. Some days I just need a little extra time to wake up in the morning. Also, today begins my carb cycle and is my ONE carb serving day so I had 1 serving of old fashioned oats with breakfast. It’s nothing but vegetables and meat/eggs/lactose free dairy for the rest of the day.

The Workout:
jump rope - 5 min
lateral raise (20lb dBs) 2/9, 1/6 // overhead press (22.5lb dBs) 2/9, 1/6

Part 1: 5/10s -- 16s
Drop down
High knees

Part2: 30 sets for time:
sB pick up to opp shoulder, jump feet apart, squat, jump feet together, throw sB down, push up, power up 
I came in at 6min 30s!!!!!!!!!!! She was 7 something...

Part 3: 5/10s -- 16s
Drop down
High knees

workout time: 19min 30s

total time: 24min 30s

Food Log: 1 Carb day
7am - 1 scoop bsn whey protein and 1/2 cup oats
10am - 3 oz grilled chicken, 2 tbsp home made dressing, 2 cups romaine leaves
1pm - 1/2 of my steamed shrimp and veggie leftovers from last night, light sprinkle of low sodium soy sauce
4pm - 8 oz milk steamer, 1/3 cup raw almonds and raw sunflower seeds mixed together
7pm - 3 oz ground turkey w/ seasonings, 10 brussel sprouts

No comments:

Post a Comment