Pages

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Zshred # 3 & progress pix

TOP: 2 Wks PP         BOTTOM: 5.5 Mo PP
So far I'm happy with my progress. I'd love it to be a little quicker but I am still enjoying things like wine often so it makes sense. I'm hoping for another 2-3lbs this month but my sleep has been worse and my stress has been higher so I don't know if it will happen. I've had more than a few bad days of eating. Not terrible. Just bad enough to f(&* my progress. I entered in a contest to win 30 days of free training with Zuzka so I'm hoping I'll maybe get it ;)


5 min JR warm up

Zshred # 3
3rft:
1 minute Jump Rope (High knees)
50 Air Squats (Fast -- butt to ugi ball)
30 sB weighted Step-Ups Alt. #30
10 Lunge Hops (same side, then switch)
25 jump lunges (alternate each leg)
time:19:07

total ~24min

**if**
1145 - grnd beef, swt tato in coc oil, nana
3 - 3 eggs, salad, a few swt tato fries, 3/4c raisin/nut mix (mostly raisins)
8 - 1/2 bbq chicken breast, salad, 1/2 jar paleo not-rice pudding

sat
**if**
12 - chicken, swt tato in coc oil, 1/2 jar not-rice paleo pudding
430 - 2 egg drop veg soup, questbar
530 - glass o red, carrots & pb2
745 - 1/2 chicken breast, salad w/ hemp hearts, a few cheese slices

No comments:

Post a Comment