Pages

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Danny J's Dirty 1000


0 exercises, 100 reps each. You may complete the exercises in ANY order. One persons strategy will be different from another. Below is the strategy I came up with based on my strength and endurance. Click HERE to watch me suffering this workout.
Notes:
1)            OH SHIT! That was the crappiest thing I’ve ever done to myself.
2)           next time i will switch the kB swings out for the jacks and see if that shortens my time a little.

My new favorite condiment (in moderation of course): VEGANAISE!!!! I buy mine at Whole Foods but I'm sure any health food store carries it.

Why I love it:
- tastes 50,000 x better than any other mayo or mayo-like substances!
- 85mg sodium as opposed to 104-150mg in other mayo's (also it doesn't taste nastily of salt like the others -- blahg!)
- dairy free
- same calorie-wise but veganaise is canola based (instead of egg based) so though it seems high in calories (90/tbsp -- the omega 3s you get are worth it!)
- no artificial shit/preservatives
- and oh yeah! did i mention it tastes 50,000 x better than other mayos? :D

P.S - I only use 1-2 tsp a day.

Yesterday’s Eats:
7am - cappuccino shake, 1/2 banana
1045am - chicken, 1 ezekiel bread, 1 tbsp aB
2pm - ground beef, spinach salad, vinegar
430 - dried cherries 1/4 cup
6pm - 6 egg omlette with spinach, asparagus, tomato, jalepeno and 1/4 green salsa on top!

No comments:

Post a Comment