Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

You Push Me


Ordered my first pair of vibram five fingers yesterday! Not sure if I got the size right or the correct model for what I’m using them for but I’m excited to try this barefoot thing! It was the crossfit gals who finally got me to give in and buy a pair...not to mention all the trouble I’ve been having with my right semasoid lately. Not even 10 days off was enough to rest it! There are countless articles out there about how these shoes have changed peoples lives by taking away the pain that a bio-mechanically incorrect gait causes over a lifetime. FINGERS CROSSED!

5 min warm up


+ 2 flight stair run 20 min (sprint up/slow down)

Yesterday’s Eats:

8am - cappuccino shake, 1 cup mixed fruit
12pm - chicken breast, 1 ezekiel bread
4pm - whey protein, 1/3 cup raw nuts
730pm - lean ground beef burger patty, salad, vinegar
10pm - 1/2 pB protein ball

No comments:

Post a Comment