Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

abs-R-us Ex. Challenge & 5.10s!


2 min side V crunches R/L - 27/27, 29/28, 27/26
4 min jump rope
REPEAT TWO MORE TIMES.

2 min  plank knee tuck/ab pulses - 32/56, 30/57, 35/68
4 min jump rope
REPEAT TWO MORE TIMES.

Total sets: 6

Total workout time: approx. 36 min (if i’ve done the math right. don’t count on it though)

Climbing today! Hope to push it a little bit more...

If you’ve seen my facebook page lately you’ve seen my numerous expressions for my undying newfound love of acupuncture. Working as a personal trainer, I’ve come in contact with a lot of different people suffering from a lot of different health problems who’ve gone for acupuncture and had great success. Last friday I went to treat my allergies, cramps and my sesamoid pain and here I am 3 days later allergy free (no medication!) and pain free. Let me just clarify the profoundness of this -- I haven’t been off allergy medication since high school when my symptoms weren’t as bad (10 years ago). Another major victory for NON western medicine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The real test will be to see how I feel come friday before my next appointment.

Also, great information coming out of two holistic doctors: Dr. Mercola and Dr. Gonzalez! Sign up for the daily newsletter Dr. Mercola puts out to learn how you can avoid furthering the profiteering of the pharmaceutical companies and furthering the betterment of your health!


Yesterday was a refueling day which I kept about 75-80% clean. Back on track today with Zuzana’s No sugar diet challenge. I’m going to extend this through the whole month of may though and I know I can do it because I was able to avoid alcohol the whole month of April just like I resolved to. In fact prior to my birthday in March, I had gone almost 3 months without any drinks.


Kicked ass climbing yesterday! Two solid hours of 5.10-5.10+!

No comments:

Post a Comment