Pages

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

350 Rep Zuzana Rocks! Workout









350 Rep Zuzana Rocks! Workout

Today I put together a tribute workout to Zuzana. It was my first go at the Bodyrock style workouts but I think I did well. My heart rate wasn’t as high as I’d imagined it might be but I definitely already feel my legs!



10min Arc Trainer lvl7 - hills prog



BB overhead press 25lbs 3/10   //  Prone tricep kickbacks 15lb dBs 3/10
 

50 jump lunges

25 tricep plank ups       

50 one leg dead lift touchdowns (right)

50 one leg dead lift touchdowns (left)

50 pushups

50 bench hop overs

25 inverted rows (reverse pushups)       *should have gone 50!!!!

50 side lunge left, side lunge right, jump squat



Bodyrock time: 16min

Total workout time: 29min 50s



Food Log:



7am - oats and whey

10am - cappuccino protein shake, 1 medium apple, 1/3 cup sunflower seeds

1pm -  2 wasa crackers, 1 tbsp natural pB

4pm - 4 oz grilled chicken, 1 tbsp dijon mustard

7pm - 4 oz Burrito seasoned elk meat, 1 cup broccoli, 1 tbsp home made dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment