Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Tight Summer Body

All I have to say is.........I LOVE BODYROCK!!!!!!!!! Where as before I was losing steam with my workouts, dreading them, bored to death while doing them now I feel like I have new life, new motivation to push harder than ever before! Not to mention Bodyrock has done wonders for my legs in ways that I could not have ever imagined. I’m so glad I found this method of working out because before I would expend 100% of the days energy working (not to mention waste much of the day doing so) out and had nothing left for work, or for play. I never wanted to go hiking on the weekends or go rock climbing...now I feel I have the energy to do it all! Which is a lucky thing because my Personal Training business has never been busier! Now all I need to do is get more on board with the Bodyrock diet challenges!


The workout:

Jump rope 10 min

Reverse cable tricep pressdowns 50lbs 3/10

Upright row 25lb dBs 3/10



1)           One arm kB (kettlebell) swings, alternating - 20 reps

2)           Tricep dips (bodyweight) - 10 reps



1)           Squat jump tucks - avergae: 7 reps

2)           Reverse pushups (or inverted rows) - average 13 reps



1)           One arm kB swing, alternation - 20 reps

2)           Tricep dips - 10 reps



1)           Mnt. Climbers - average: 28 reps

2)           Santana Planks - average 7 reps



Total workout time: 22min 59s



FOOG LOG: (lo)

7am - 1/2 cup black beans, 2 eggs, 10 grapes

10am - cappuccino shake, 30 grapes

1pm - 3.3 oz chicken, 1 raw broccoli slaw, 1 tbsp home made dressing

4pm - 30 kashi crackers, 1 oz organic beef jerky

7pm - 3 oz ground turkey, 1/4th cabbage, 2 tbsp home made dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment