Pages

Friday, November 5, 2010

Six Pack & Love Handles

I'm going to weigh in again this weekend because it will be about a month since I actually weighed in last. When I switched to carb cycling it totally messed up my insides and I wasn't feeling good for the last 3 or 4 weeks. I couldn't get an accurate weight either. I feel great now that I'm back to calorie cycling.



The Workout:



Jump rope 5 min



walking lunges 25lb dBs 3/10   //  ez bar bicep curls 45lbs 3/10

BODYROCK:
8 rounds of the following exercises:
1. Prisoner Squat with Knee up – 20 reps
2. Santana Push Ups – 10 reps
3. Jump Rope – 100 skips as fast as you can
4. Plank Knee tucks – 20 reps


time: 23 min 57s (beat zuzana by the skin of my teeth!)



Total workout time: 33min 55s





Food log:




10am - Cappuccino whey shake, 1 small banana

1pm - 1cup almond/cashews/craisin mix and 3 oz elk

4pm - jerky, 2 wasa crackers

7pm - 3 oz spiced chicken, 1/2 cup steamed carrot, snap pea, onion, mushroom mix, 1/4 cup brown rice



Yes I have an addiction to raw seeds, nuts and dried fruit.

No comments:

Post a Comment