Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Bootylicious

I really over did it last week trying to push through ALL of my workouts on top of having hiked 30+ miles over the weekend. That said, this two day rest has been great. I really feel ready to get back into it and kick some booty!

That said I watched another super documentary called “A Beautiful Truth.” It’s kind of a follow up video to “Food Matters” and all the work the Gerson Institute has done and answered ALL of my questions concerning, “Where is the research to back this Gerson Therapy up?” It makes me very very very scared to know the depths of which the food industry is poisoning us. I want to change but THE POISONS ARE EVERYWHERE. I feel that we (of the industrialized world) are trapped in a downward spiral to cancer and all kinds of deadly diseases and the worst part of all is that NO ONE REALIZES THE GRAVITY OF OUR SITUATION!!!!!!!!!! All the meanwhile the FDA, the American Medical Association, The Cancer Society, the pharmaceutical industry and many others are lining their pockets at OUR expense.


My conclusions:

1) When I run out of whey protein powder, I WILL NOT be buying any more. Instead I will switch to Hemp Pro 70 or Olympian Labs Beef Protein for my protein shakes. This is for two reasons: firstly because whey/soy protein powders are laden with MSG (an excitotoxin) under one or multiple of its 25+ code names, secondly because most of them contain artificial sweetners (also excitotoxins) and thirdly because you don’t even get a measure of how much hormone or antibiotic went into the animal the product came from.

2) I’m going to buy a juicer which I’ll use daily because it’s part of the Gerson Therapy.

My word of the day: EXCITOTOXIN



The workout:

5 min jump rope

walking lunges 27.5lb dBs 3/10

ez bar curls 45lbs 3/10

You will be doing 3 rounds of the following routine.
P1:
1. Dive Bomber Push Ups 5 reps
2. Pull Ups 5 slow reps 
time: 4min 48s (also I added 10 reps to the divebombers)
P2: Interval training: 6 rounds of two 20 second intervals (4 minutes total).
first 20 second interval – Squatsw/ kB
second 20 second interval – Air Chair w/ kB

bodyrock: 12min

total workout time: 26 min 21s



FOOD LOG: (lo day)

7am - PFB

10am - small banana and cappuccino whey shake

1pm - 1/2 cup of 10(+) bean stew, 1 packet low sodium tuna (2.5oz)

4pm - jerky

7pm - 1 cup elk/cabbage/broccoli slaw stir fry

Yesterday was my high calorie day.

No comments:

Post a Comment