Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hot Viral Sweat




Here’s something interesting for you if you find yourself struggling with your nutritional progress: Physique Transformation. I enrolled in the free trial only to find out that it's food data base is tediously slow. I've already got my Calorie King database as well as my Bodybugg which tracks energy expenditure AND has a food data base. (The Bodybugg rules though! I could not have made a better purchase!) The interesting thing about the physique transformation website is that you get a daily nutritional report card. The higher the score, the closer you are to hitting nutritional perfection and the closer you are to reaching your weight goals. I was just curious what my score was but oh well! This appears to be geared towards body building athletes but I know of several ordinary folks who have used it with great success. My nutritional philosophy has always some what followed that of a bodybuilding because they are extreme experts in getting lean. Literally they can lean out to 12% or less for women and single digits for men in a matter of weeks! Who better to learn from than the experts!





Arc trainer 5 min lvl7 hills prog



cable rope bicep curls 45lbs 3/10  //  lat pulldowns 60lbs 3/10



BODYROCK:
24 rounds - 10/30s

1.elevated sumo pushups: 12/11/10/9/9/9

2.ninja jump tucks: 7/7/6/6/6/6

3.prisoner get up: 3/4/4/3/3/3 *hate this one. don’t feel like it does anything and also almost tore my right knee up doing it this morning. :(

4.pike side jumps: 35/39/36/40/42/42



Total workout time: 29min 3s



Feeling ultra dead this morning as I usually do when I have to get up at 5:40am for work. Ugh. Barely made it through this. Hoping tomorrow is better.





Food Log:



7am - 2 eggs, 1/2 cup black beans mixed with 2 tbsp salsa, cumin, cilantro and chipotle adobo pepper, 2 wasa crackers (So far, so good with the egg thing!!!!!)

10am -  cappuccino whey shake, 1 medium apple

1pm - .5 oz sirloin jerky, 1 cup mixed nuts and craisins

4pm - muscle milk light RTD

7pm - 4 oz bison, 1 tbsp dijon, 1/4th cabbage, 1 tbsp home made dressing



**Did well with the eggs. Felt a little sick around 2:30pm but it went away shortly after.

No comments:

Post a Comment