Pages

Sunday, December 15, 2013

HiiTBody#6 & ALMOST @ 1ST GOAL!!!!





























WOKE UP TO THE BEST NEWS EVER TODAY! I AM JUST 2.5LBS FROM MY 1ST GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I bet by January's weigh in I will have made it to 130. From there, just another 5 lbs to go :) Cutting out the alcohol reaaaaaaally does speed up my results!! I just have to make sure I don't ruin everything in MT next week. There's going to be a lot of unspoken pressure and temptation but I can't afford a backslide. Sooooo here's my food goal for the week of xmas:
  • Save all desserts and unhealthy snacks for the day of Christmas ONLY.
  • Have a glass of wine every OTHER day instead of every day. (None until MT.)
  • Get all workouts (5) and dog walks (5 - 3mi min.) in.

2 min yoga

5 min JR

Thrift Shop
10/50s -- 24x
ugi lunge back touch/knee up twist to OH R #10 - 16/12/12
squats jumps - 23/20/21
BB Front squat/press #45 - 10/7/7
*diamond star jumps (like drunken chicken...) - 19/18/17
BB diamond lunges (lunge back/side lunge) - 7/7/7
ugi lunge back touch/knee up twist to OH L - 12/12/10
BB squat/side kick -13/12/8
narrow pu/alt leg lift - 11/10/10

*not a fan. did drunken chickens instead.

total: ~29min

sat eats
**if**
11 -  1 quest bar, grilled avocado & faux-cheese on coconut bread, grapefruit
3 - spaghetti squash & ground turkey/veg marinara, apple, carrots
615 - chicken/broc/bean stuffed tato half

No comments:

Post a Comment