Pages

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Stick A Fork In Me...

Not doing well with veggies again:( Was getting in two servings like I promised myself at the start of this second trimester but the last week or so I've dropped the ball getting only one. Time to re-buckle down and hit that goal again! I want to make sure I have excellent habits for the third trimester because this is when Taz will start developing tastes for food and I want them to be geared towards good food only! If I stock the freezer with some frozen veg it will help me meet my quota so that's the new goal for now.

6 min warm up

Stick A Fork In Me... 

4RFT:
burpee (no pu)/leg raise - 20 reps
BB clean (#50) - 15 reps
dB one leg squat #25 - 10 reps each leg
burpee (tri pu) chins - 5x
time: 21:45

+ JR 5 min (10/20 -- 10x)

total time ~26 min

mon eats:
830 - protein hot chocolate, banana, raisins
1130 - 3 eggs, yam w/ coc oil, nuts
3 - tuna, mixed green salad w/ dressing, nuts, apple
5 - 1/2 enchilada, strawberries
7 - enchiladas
9 - apple, carrot & pB

No comments:

Post a Comment