Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Into You & Missing 14% :(

First, a lecture about my happier and less fat days. As I've been moving my blog over to this site, I discovered my progress photo from Feb 2012. AMAZING! That is my ideal. My perfect me. Then a spring/summer of drinking, partying and cross fitting too hard hit me :( That's when I realized that cross fitting has failed me. It leaves me so drained that I can't keep up a paleo diet and also taxes my ability to rock climb. Last summer I suffered the same thing! After I have my baby, I am going to give myself 4-6 weeks to heal from that and then really hit the body rocking hard! Before I even start that, I am going to really clean up my diet and go paleo again. I think the combo of BR/paleo will work out much better energy wise than cross fitting. Plus maybe I'll be able to rock those 5.11s again! My ultimate goal being to lead some 5.10s outside. For now, the best I can do is clean up my eating after a long weekend of Xmas sweets.
FEB '12

6 min warm up

SS legs 3/15
1) hamstring curls on ball (dbl leg)
2) back squats #65          **this is getting ultra heavy for this rep range:(
3)1 leg squats (touch dB to ground) #25
time:

10/50 -- 12x
JR hi knees -118/127
pike press to crab to pike press - 9/8
JR - 128/115
inv row - 16/16
JR - 130/107
sB wide stance side to side lunges #30 - 12/12


                                                               

              
OCT '12

sat eats:
815 - mango/strawberry protein shake
12 - paleo mug muffin w/ 2 eggs, apple
3 - leftover paleo jambalaya w/ cheese, 2 dried pineapple slices
5 - mac nuts/apple
8 - chicken, salad, dried pineapple

No comments:

Post a Comment