Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Jump Roping & Big Sky


QUADS ON FIRE!!!!! Yes! This is something I RARELY got from traditional body building workouts. Wearing the weight vest while I’m Bodyrocking has really enabled me to push my legs far, far beyond anything. Not to mention my quads are way bigger than when I was doing standard weight workouts!
My goal for this trip is to REALLY stay on track with my clean eating. Half of my suit case (not joking) is food that I’m bringing with to help ensure that I have clean food available to me at all times. That’s the biggest hurdle. My family tends to mess me up with all the wine, cheese, pasta (and other dinners that I’d rather avoid) desserts, and snack food. I’m sticking to my guns this time. I did decide on one glass of wine...MAYBE. Since Kauai, I haven’t really had much of anything to drink. Not interested.
Anyway, thought I’d sneak in one last jump rope in since I’ll be doing a lot of sitting the rest of the day. Ha ha...this is really hilarious because my legs hurt SOOO bad.

+ Jump rope intervals 10s/40s -- 24 rounds

No comments:

Post a Comment