Pages

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Power Thru It

Yesterday I did my jump rope intervals (5s/35s -- 30 rounds) and went climbing for a couple hours. Did my first 10+!

Today, my legs still hurt from Sunday’s workout but we forge ahead and bust ass with one of my latest creations...

WORKOUT:

5 min yoga warm up

10s/1:20s - 14 rounds

kB (26lbs) reverse pushup/row combo - 8/8
kB pullover/sit up - 14/12
sB alternating back lunges/shoulder press - 11/11
one leg tricep dips on chair - 57/66
1/2 burpee to barbell row  25lbs - 20/21 (use higher weight next time!)
jG knee tucks - 21/20
sB squats - 41/40

See the exercise index for video demonstrations of these exercises.

+ 20 min jR intervals (10s/40s -- 24 rounds)

Food Log:

Got slightly off track the past couple of days so I’m going to journal for the rest of the week to make sure I keep it clean.

8am - apple pie protein shake
11am - banana and seasoned ground turkey
2pm - broccoli slaw salad, chicken (balsamic vinegar for dressing), 1 kind bar
5pm - 1/4th cup organic granola, 1 oz organic turkey jerky
7pm - 1 cup tortilla soup (eating for life recipe), salad (balsamic vinegar for dressing)

No comments:

Post a Comment