Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Burpee Fusion


I’m so proud of myself! We went out to the comedy club and then to a bar afterwards and I had 2 very small sips of wine the whole night! It’s usually the social gatherings that I fall apart so I try to avoid them but I have now proven to myself that I really hold my goals higher than any social pressures to eat/drink.  :) This is a major milestone for me.

Monday was my climbing day so I did that as well as jump rope intervals (5s/55s -- 20 rounds) for 20 min.

5 min yoga warmup
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 11 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 102reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 13 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 14 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 15 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 16 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 17 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 18 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 19 reps
sB swing - 10 reps
Burpees - 20 reps
Completed in: 20 min 4ss
This was an absolute killer! I’m glad I talked myself into doing it because I am very sore from climbing yesterday and was feeling cranky/tired but NOW I FEEL AMAZING! :D

Monday’s Food Log:
7am - cranberry/orange protein shake (made with REAL fruit only)
1030am - chicken, 3 tbsp home made black bean dip, 2 slices pineapple, 1/4 cup raisins
230pm - 1 can tuna, broccoli slaw salad, vinegar, 2 tbsp slivered almonds
4pm - 1 tbsp almond butter, 1/2 honey stinger protein bar
7pm - seasoned ground bison with chopped bell pepper, corn and 12 blue corn tortilla chips

Sunday’s Food Log:
9am - pina colada protein shake
1230pm - leftover turkey/veggie goulash, 1/2 cup wheat egg noodles
3pm - Egg Mug Florentine (1 whole egg, 3 whites), 1/3rd of an elev8 me bar
5pm - 1 oz turkey jerky, 1/4 cup almonds
730pm - baked salsa chicken, salad, vinegar for dressing

No comments:

Post a Comment