Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

I Believe In Abs & Body Stats & Warm Up


124.8 lbs (down .6lbs)

waist: 26 inches (down 2 inches)

hips: 33.5 in (there is really not a whole lot of flesh here so I don’t count on this number changing much anymore.)

thigh: 18 in (down 1 inch)

BF%: 16.14% (down .26) amazing, the difference I can feel in that small change!

Shooting for about 122lbs which should put me between 12-13%BF. GOOD! That’s a solid addition of 6 lbs of muscle over the last 3-4 years! I know this because before I started hitting the weights hard I used to have to drop to around 116 to achieve this body fat level.

Yesterday my shoulders were killing me so I just did my fourth jump rope (10s/30s -- 30 rounds)  session for the week to give them a little rest. Today, my left one still really hurts so I chose a workout that would go easier on it. This workout was actually inspired by Aubrie’s Fit in 30 Minutes Day 3 Workout.

I Believe in Abs Work out:

5 min yoga warm up

20 Jump squats
20 Knee Up Crunches
20 Dynamic squats
20 Oblique V Ups L
20 Oblique V Ups R
20 Frog leaps
20 Side Plank dips L
20 Side Plank dips R
10 One leg burpee L
20 Sprinter Abs
10 One leg burpee R

2 rounds completed in: 19 min 30s

Yoga Warm Up Sequence:
Set your interval timer for two intervals of 30s each and for 5 rounds.
jog in place
jumping jacks
downward dog
 upward dog
warrior 1 L
reverse warrior
triangle pose
warrior 1 R
reverse warrior
triangle pose

I try to change up the poses every time I do this to keep it fun and increase variety of muscles stretched.

No comments:

Post a Comment