Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Drag Me To Hell


DON’T LET FAMILY AND FRIENDS SCREW WITH YOUR FITNESS COMMITMENT! READ THIS DOCUMENT TO AFFIRM YOURSELF AND HECK FEEL FREE TO READ IT TO THEM TOO!

One day I’m going to make a t-shirt out of that...

I’m going to be wearing my Bodybugg the whole time I’m riding Big Sky because I’ve always wanted to know how many calories snowboarding burns. I will let you know what I find out! ^_^ V

P.S - sooo done with the pistol squats. they are wrecking the crap out of my knees.


5 min yoga warm up
Prisoner Squat/knee tuck (2)(12lb weight vest) - 20 reps
Chin ups (12lb weight vest) - 5 reps

# of sets completed: 11 1/3

****BONUS TENTH LEVEL OF HELL ROUND!!!!!!
5 min countdown - do as many sets as possible!

Pike jump overs - 20 reps
Jump lunges - 20 reps

# sets completed: 8.5

That really truly was the tenth level of hell :D

No comments:

Post a Comment