Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Aubrie's Thanksgiving Day Workout


You’ll notice I post quite a few inspiration pictures. I also have them hanging up on the pantry, on the fridge and on my bathroom mirror to affirm my goals every second of every day. I have always suffered from not being able to envision my results and therefore giving  up (nutritionally) before I even gave myself time to reach them so this really helps keep me more focused and committed.  TRY IT!

WORKOUT:

5 min yoga warm up

sB swing (30lbs) - 10 reps
burpees - 10 reps
jump squats - 10 reps
pushups - 10 reps
kB squat to curl and press (17.5lbs) - 10 reps each side

Do Exercises in a pyramid order:

sB Swings
sB Swings, Burpees
sB Swings, Burpees, Jump Squat
sB Swings, Burpees, Jump Squat, Push Ups
sB Swings, Burpees, Jump Squat, Push Ups, Squat Curl & Press
REVERSE ORDER!
Squat, Curl & Press
Squat, Curl & Press, Pushups
Squat, Curl & Press, Pushups, Jump Squat
Squat, Curl & Press, Pushups, Jump Squat, Burpees
Squat, Curl & Press, Pushups, Jump Squat, Burpees, sB Swings

Completed in: 19min 32s

This was a great one and really got my heart rate up although I added the reverse order pyramid because I wanted a longer more challenging workout. I don’t think that was in the original game plan. Thanks Aubrie!



Yesterday’s Food Log:

7am - banana cappuccino protein shake
10am - 1 slice ezekiel bread, shredded chicken, dijon mustard, 2 tbsp raisins
2pm - spinach dijon egg mug (1 whole, 3 whites), 1/4 cup walnuts
430pm - kind bar, 1 cup wheat goldfish
730pm - chicken, salad, vinegar

Stupid goldfish! I just ruined a fantastic day of eating  :(  Tomorrow will be better because I am fantastic and I will do this. (Pat yourself on the back often, it really REALLY helps.)

No comments:

Post a Comment