Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Jump Into It Workout


Thursday’s Workout
Row lvl5 (15s easy/45s hard -- 20 rounds)
** this totally got me in the butt and hips but wasn’t too tiring so I’ll try lest rest and a higher level next time! Note to self: stretch before this next time so piriformis doesn’t get cripplingly angry again.

 ==============================

Jump Into It Workout:

4 min yoga warm up

8 rounds for time:
burpee box jumps (20”) - 10x
pistol L - 10x
handstand chest taps - 10x
pistol R - 10x
kB step ups (56)- 10x total
time: 34:47s

And thus it is upon me! This is my last day of whey protein supplementation. Stay tuned for Monday’s post because I will be sharing exactly what my new dietary & workout program will be like as well as progress photos and measurements

No comments:

Post a Comment