Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Let It Go & Happy Xmas!

-->
Saturday’s Workout:
JR 20 min (5s/45s -- 24x)



Yesterday I attempted one day of the phase two livefit trainer program just to see how it would go. I felt full enough all day long except at night after the eggs I started to get a little hungry and snuck a few mac nut halves. The one serving of grains per day, though deeply against my religion, did help boost my energy levels. I am also really really really not a fan of how low fat it is and I think I’d rather go strict paleo instead. (No whey protein for the month of Jan!) It’s going to be tough because I rely on whey a lot for quick fix food but I can do it for one month. Come Feb, I will re-evaluate and see where I’m at.



I wanted to try this diet change first, and keep my exercise the same for a couple reasons. A) Diet is the most important part of a lean body. Anyone who tells you otherwise is LYING to you. B) I really like Bodyrocking and CrossFitting much better than standard weight training which is part of the livefit trainer program. I am saving that kind of a program for a time when I might not be comfortable bouncing around so much. C) Scientific method. You can change only one variable at a time in order to figure out what gets you the best results. Otherwise, at a later time you’re not going to know exactly what worked and what didn’t: repeatability. This is the main reason it has taken me SO many years to get my nutritional act together. Speaking of SO many years and fitness, I noticed on my bodyspace profile that I’m coming up on my 10 year anniversary with exercise!



 ======================================



X-mas Workout!




4 min yoga warm up



10/20 - 24x

ugi side jump lunge (10) - 18/20/17/15/15/16

ugi pendulum - 43/39/36/39/41/38

sB clean (40) - 6/6/6/5/5/4

ugi squeeze - 31/35/33/29/35/32



20 min tabata (10/20 - 40rounds) 5r JR/5r burpee



fri eats:  (test run of the new diet starting Jan 1st!)

7 - cappuccino shake , 1/2 banana

11 - 4 oz shrimp, 3/4 cup brown rice

2 - 6 oz chicken, cucumber, 2 carrots, 1/4th avocado

5 - (1 scoop) protein hot chocolate, 4 oz sweet tato w/ ghee

7 - 5 egg whites, spinach

*felt more full than usual:) i think this is going to work!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment