Pages

Sunday, January 24, 2021

Beyond Flexibility KD full body mobiliy

I'm committed to trying to take more rest days. 

Neely Quinn (training beta nutritionist) told me to during our consult the other day and when I looked back at this very blog, back to 2011 when I was the leanest i've EVER been, I noticed I was taking more rest days (when I felt I needed them) and more time off any time I went camping, snowboarding, traveling etc. So instead of forging ahead with my 20 min step intervals as planned for today, I did some gentle mobility work.

Beyond Flexibility 30min Full Body MObility routine

I am going ahead with the deload plan for next week but also making some tweaks to it to make sure I'm giving myself enough COMPLETE rest days instead of doing 12min every single day.

Here's hoping this shaves some serious weight off by summer, resolves my low E crisis and maybe even a few pounds by our supposed FL the last week of march.

🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

No comments:

Post a Comment