Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Zgym wk2: Fit Slide #2 -- 7.5 was out!

7.5 weeks out from lil bro's wedding! Still hovering at the same weight since March. This is it. If I don't pull myself together for this last 7 week stretch, I'll have to be flabby at the wedding:( :(. :( reconcentrating my efforts on NO processed carbs 6d/wk then 1 day to get it out if my system for the week. I'm tempted to say, " but I've been eating pretttttttty good..." But it's not true. I'm not eating for the results I expect. True, after Jaxen I was 4lbs less by now and wearing my normal clothes but I also has cut out the processed stuff months before that and was acing my IF window.  

P.s- lay off the yoga/ push ups...R anterior delt irritated.

Workout plan:

-3 days regular length wo w/ Zyoga

-2 days w/ 15m JR (no yoga)

-5d this week...6 next?


Z warm up 2 min

15amrap

1. DB mountain climbers (x3) /stand up and overhead press x 12 #20s

2. DB Plank Single Leg Slide (x2) to Frog Slide to *row (1side) x 10 #30s

3. Weighted backward lunge slide pivot side lunge slide x 10/10 #12s

4. Side Plank Twist to frog slide to Push Up x 10 alt.

5. Standing hip Twist x 40

# rnds: 1 4/5

&

Zgym power yoga #4

https://zuzkalight.com/zgym/power-yoga-4-2/

Holy shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment