Pages

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

dailyhiit show Ep. 16 & FITBIT & Fitnessgenes

Sent my fitnessgenes test kit out yesterday and I also got my FITBIT HR!!!! I am so excited to see what Fitnessgenes has to say!!!!!! They'll be testing my genetic markers for dietary things like food sensitivities and APOA5 (tells you how your body handles triglycerides and therefore if a high fat diet is either helpful or harmful to you in the long run) to genetic markers indicating what type of exercise, how frequently, # reps/sets to use, duration etc...that'll give me the fastest and best results. I have my hunches having been working out for so long and having tried all manner of exercises but it'll be good to confirm some things so I'm not always waffling in my approach. For instance this next 8 weeks I've been debating...strength focus or metcon focus? I finally opted for some metcon in ZGym because I think I've gained back a decent amount of muscle already and I feel that its time to shred the fat.

JR 10/20 -- 12x

5x5 back squat #70
time: 3:46

dailyhiit show Ep. 16
2RFT:
lateral hop dB cross punch #10s - 10x
inv row #12 - 10x
dB row L #25 - 10x
dB squat jumps #10 - 10x
plank tri kick back L - 10x
burpee (no pu) - 10x
dB row R - 10x
jump lunges #12 - 10x
plank tri kick back R - 10x
sB curtsey lunge/ OH shldr switch - 10x
Time: 10:48

+2min Tabata burpees 

Heart rate as high as 145
187 cal burned (but what is the EPOC, I ask?!?!)

Total time ~22min




No comments:

Post a Comment