Pages

Monday, July 8, 2013

Painfully Delicious

It's time! Time to get back to regular workouts! Super excited about this. I've missed them despite how tired I've been lately. I'm going to keep them at 3x week for this month and slowly work my way back to 5x. I will keep the 2 mile dog walk the same for this month also as carrying his weight around does put some strain on my back. At 8 weeks I can switch to the stroller but I'll just play it by ear and do it when my back indicates I need to. For now, I'm hoping that wearing him speeds up the fat loss!

Staying with the nutritional changes that I made. Recap:

- 1/4c nuts DL
- 1/4c coc milk in protien shake
- *NEW* condiment limitations (salt free dijon mustard, salsa and home made salad dressing only)

AM - 2 mi dogwalk wearing an 8lb baby!


PM -
3 min yoga warm up

HiiTMax #3
10/50 -- 16x
JR Hi Knees
inv. row - 22
JR criss cross
plank pu/row 1 arm/same arm leg ext then k2e #20s - 5
JR regular skips
hip lift/ugi crunch up #5 - 11
JR in/out
explosive star - 21
JR side to side
ugi wood chop (alt) #10 - 19
JR twister
ugi elev pu/knee tuck (no elev.) - 10
JR one leg skip L
OH lunge and kick L #25 - 11
JR one leg skip R
OH lunge and kick R #25 - 11

Sun eats:
830 - Capp shake/nana
1130 - 3 eggs, 1/4c nuts, apple
345 - chicken/veg, swt tato in coc oil
515 -  chips & gauc
7 - burger patty, salad, watermelon






No comments:

Post a Comment