Pages

Friday, November 14, 2014

HiiTLean #5

We're well into the holiday season where terrible food and drink choices become both abundant and extra desirable. I did ok in October saving the candy corn to only twice (throwing away the rest before I ate the whole bag) and Halloween candy on Halloween only. For Thanksgiving we will be in MT and I will really have to watch it as I tend to fall apart around my family. I'll save the freemeal for Thanksgiving day and try to keep the wine to a minimum the rest of the week too (the fact that any amount in the evening ruins my sleep is extra motivation.) Hoping the lower calorie intake will help towards these troubles too. Then on to Christmas.  
    (눈_눈)

AM: 20 min JR

PM: yoga warm up

3/12 legs:
sB bosu front squat #42
Sissy squat #37
time: 7:00

HiiTLean #5
*2rFT:
DB full clean/squat and press #25 - 15x alt
dB front raise/lateral raise #8s - 15x
plank row/tricep ext #15s - 15x
*suitcase squat 2g/wide bi curl/narrow bi curl #15s- 15x
*strict mtn climbers - 30x total
*1 leg inv row - 15x
time: 16:20
*changed or mod exercises

TOTAL: 43min

eats:
(friday free meal @ dinner)

No comments:

Post a Comment