Pages

Monday, February 29, 2016

Summer Shred #1 & progress update

29days!!!! I know it doesn't seem like it but I tried really hard to correct my diet last week. REALLY HARD. I marked in red anything I wasn't happy about ingesting. I tend to fall off the horse by late afternoon because I'm completely run down from caring for two kids under three years old all day long. It whittles away one's self discipline same as if you worked a stressful job all day long. Every day I've picked a quiet time where I just pep-talk myself for a good 5 minutes. "You can do this. It's so easy. You don't need food/beverage x. You're the best. Be lean. Look awesome in that bathing suit." etc. I got some more craving cocoa in the mail today to help with stress eating. I just need to remember to use it!

And now, a small rant. Another mom said to me the other day after finding out I was a personal trainer, "oohh, that's why you just went back to normal." On the inside, I was like...

(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡( \o°o)\

On the outside, I smiled and nodded. This is not the first time it's happened nor will it be the last. What I need to be saying is, "actually, I work my ass off every day to look like this." Trouble is I'm no good at sticking up for myself. *sigh* 

Something I've been pondering...bone broth protein smoothie's?!? Like, instead of whey?!? Madness or pure, unadulterated genius? Hmmm....not sure yet.

Progress update:
W-29 (same)
H-37 (down 1/2")!!!
Bb-34 (down 1/2")!!!
Lbs-138.4 (down 2.6lbs)!!!
On track to exceed goal! w00t!
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆


10/20 seconds intervals x 8 each part (12min)
Part 1 
exercise 1 – Side Jump Lunge- 16/15/15/15
exercise 2 – Rock star jump to sumo squat- 8/7/7/7
Part2 
exercise 1 – Surfer Get Ups (alt)- 6/5/5/5
exercise 2 – Jump Lunge Kick up- 7/7/6/7
Part 3 
exercise 1 – Lo Squat to leg lift- 8/9/9/9
exercise 2 – Jump tuck back lunge touch down alt. - 6/6/6/6
&
JR to 25 10/30--20 (13min)
sunday eats: (m)
8- BP coffee
1030 - craving cocoa
1 - can o tuna, spinach salad, large handfuls of  gluten free pretzels, apple, 1T alm butter 
430- 1.5 HM protein bar, carrots, cherries
730- small bowl tato chicken soup, marshmallows 4 dessert


No comments:

Post a Comment