Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2016

15 Minute Fat Burn #7

51 days to meet (or exceed?) my goal of 135lbs!! Then off to FL!!! It is official. My plan is to stick with zgym until then. Once I get to FL, I may either take a rest week then a body weight workout week (unlikely) or run my 2 week alternative training schedule, which consists or alternating days of 15-20minHIIT sprints or jump roping and 30-45min power yoga, 4-6x week. I run this schedule everytime I start to feel over trained, lose interest in training or sometimes just because it's easiest to manage while in vaycay. That adds up to be roughly 1-4c a year. We'll see how I feel when I get there!

Struggling with logging my food intake every day. Oh tediousity. On one hand I was doing so well before I started this new method...why tamper with a good thing? (And yes it could potentially offer set backs...just a risk you take when trying new things because they often need time to be fine tuned.) On the other, I fully realize that I get too intense with my diet when left unchecked and it's caused fatigue issues for me in the past. It'd be nice to hit my ultimate goal weight (122) and actually be able to maintain it! That's what calorie tracking IS useful for. Anything under 126 is tricky for me to maintain and I usually diet so strict to get there that I only spend a week or two there before rebounding. (these numbers are most likely no longer accurate given the amount of muscle I've lost from pregnancy, bedrest and surgical recovery...) I am working to put it back on but I'm in more of a tear down phase --lets see what we have left to work with here-- than a building phase. Generally you have to pick one or the other if you want serious results...build muscle OR lose fat. You can do both but you absolutely will plateau pretty hard at some point, generally because you lack the required muscle to take yourself to the next level. (I'm going to wait until next winter to seriously work on putting mass back on, I think.) With more muscle my weight can be higher and I can look leaner at 126lbs than I did in high school at 116. Who knows what my numbers will be post second (and last) baby. I'm just wanting to be able to feel comfortable in my bikini in FL!!! O.O

Starting my MrM reload bcaa drink this week! Helps with cravings, mindless eating, supports muscle growth and recovery! I basically just make up one 14oz container and sip off it all day long. 
On another note...Just when I thought I had it all figured out (pre-Gavin) now i gotta figure something else out to stop these GI pains. I thought they went away when I got off all the pain meds by lately they've been back, full force. Yesterday I drank a chai protein shake instead of a coffee one, didn't help. I'm noticing that I get the pains back after my second protein shake post workout as well. I cut that today and did just straight up bullet proof coffee and animal protein sources. BAM! It's the whey bothering me. Time for a break from that!

5x5:
1 arm kb curtsey lunge #40
pullups (2full/3black band)
1 leg stsand up #15s
time: 8:31
15/45 -- 15x
1. Bend forward backward lunge to squat jump - 15
2. Knee hug / toe touch / roll to plank jump - 6
3. Dive bomber jump tuck- 5
4. Long Jump to Commando Push Ups- 5
5. Side Jump Lunge (x3) to but kick Jump- 6
6. Breakdance Push up alt. - 8
7. Sit up to Regular burpee - 5
8. Jump Lunge - 26
9. Forward / backward lunge alt. - 8
10. Sumo pu 2/sumo Burpees - 5
11. Supported Side Plank to Side Crunch – L - 9
12. Supported Side Plank to Side Crunch – R - 9
13. Ab Splitters- 6
14. Scissors (x5) to Knee hug- 7
15. Plank knee tucks (forward, sideways) to push up alt. - 9
Total time: 23min

No comments:

Post a Comment