Pages

Friday, December 3, 2010

Beach Body Beat Down!

The rain parted and the sun shone brightly for us on our wedding day! We had the most amazing time and I decided after all my hard work to get in better shape for it I came out perfect. The mood was mellow and joyous and I couldn’t have asked for a better husband.

Beach Body BEAT DOWN!
5 min stair run
Set your gymboss timer for two intervals of 30 sec each, 4 rounds. Spend the whole four minute segment on the first half and then start another round immediately following the first to get through the second set of exercises. Repeat.
1a) ninja jump tucks
2a) diver bomber pushups
1b) dynamic squats
2b) jungle gym pushups
(Repeat one more time through both parts.)
Total workout time: 21 min

Then I cooled down with a swim in the ocean. This was the most amazing cool down I’ve ever experienced. Then I took about 10 days off from exercise to rest my stupid back.

No comments:

Post a Comment